Hi...Nice to meet you

Thursday 17 December 2009

Let me present myself and the gang....


I am going to present myself, Madam Kusk, The sexiest Madam on the Coast, I spend my life running after girls day and night like The sexy maid, her agenda, friends, journeys…Miss Glam… her food, clothes…she loves to be the star…Miss bunny she loves testing hard carrots, or Miss Ninpho the multi adaptable creature, that spends half her life fucking in the police station cells…when we are not dragging her out of there…Angie Miss sexy, between, massive bottle fights, that she is in and never has a scratch …boyfriends…we cant forget Enrique Iglesias, we would hear it 24 hours a day with her first opportunity…there is much more….Miss hippy and what she considers happy hour, and when does it end?, and on what?...do not ever bet with her at the bar….you will regret it…she will simply love it!!!!!!


My obligation is to see that these “young ladies” do there job correctly, that’s why in parties my voice vanishes, and my name is like a fucking phone tone, with sound round….
The best is the ten o’clock call next evening, I weak voice drifts throw the phone- I feel like shit, why didn’t you stop me?- . Because I did and it was impossible with a bottle shoved down your throat…. And beware of whom betrays your barriers…..Miss Toxic …

We can consider game…goes down to the dungeon, spack, wack, .and end up hand cuffed to Michael…we found a very entertained neighbour with a big pair of player….


We can’t forget The Diva Manuela, the best housekeeper, she never sleeps…at night, its marcha, marcha…please keep her away from the kitchen…..




We have travelled together, we have fund each other in the middle of nowhere…like the intensive sex marathon in Seville….after a month hardly sleeping….just fucking and eating….Lucia diced to have a night out, she forgot that it was not night time, at six pm she was in a club she had drank the vase water…at one she was convinced it was 5 am…she didn’t resist my hang bag and spooked all over it…or that’s what she thought!!!






You can se the sensuality it’s just natural…we have fun…


So you can have it as well come and join us!!!!

No comments: